Article 1 Membership Registration
- The Applicant shall provide information specified by the Company including his/her personal information.
- Anyone under the age of 16 may not apply for the membership registration of the Service.
- The Company shall have sole discretion on whether to approve each application for the membership registration of the Service and have no obligation to explain the reason not to approve the registration to the Applicants.
Article 2 Bans
A person who has been registered as a member of the Service (“Member”) shall not do the followings or any act which is likely to fall under the followings, or make anyone do the same.
- ②Defying the Company’s directions necessary for operation of the Competitions.
- ③Obstructing operation of the Competitions.
- ④Refusing to answer properly the Company’s questions necessary for operation of the Competitions.
- ⑤Making false declarations to the Company.
- ⑥Diddling or hacking a game that is played in a Competition (the “Game”).
- ⑦Misusing vulnerability or defects of the server of the Games or bugs of the Games.
- ⑧Spoofing to participate in a match of the Competition (the "Match") using another Member's account.
- ⑨Participating any of the Competitions despite not meeting the participation conditions set for it.
- ⑩Making any promise about playing in the Match with anyone other than teammates, including the opponent.
- ⑪Asking the opponent to lose the Match intentionally.
- ⑫Losing the Match intentionally or not doing his/her best in the Match.
- ⑬Getting advice from anyone other than teammates while playing the Match.
- ⑭Operating electric devices (smartphones, tablets or PCs etc.) other than those required for playing the Game while playing the Match.
- ⑮Watching or trying to watch spectator monitor or livestream video of the Match that he/she is playing.
- ⑯Obscene, discriminatory, offensive, insulting or defamatory behaviors or abuse, insulting, harassment or other inappropriate acts while playing the Match.
- ⑰Behaviors which ruins or is likely to ruin the credibility of the Competitions or the Games, or Obscene, discriminatory, offensive, insulting or defamatory behaviors or abuse, insulting, harassment or other inappropriate acts against opponents or other Members attending or having attended the Competitions in social networking services or other social media.
Article 3 Antisocial Force Clause
Member shall warrant that he/she is not an antisocial force (gang, gang member, gang associate member, gang affiliated enterprise, corporate extortionist, a member of other violent or crime groups or those equivalent to these) and has no close relations to such antisocial forces.
Article 4 Suspension of Use, Deregistration
- The Company shall have sole discretion on the measures under the preceding clause 1 and have no obligation to explain the reason of such measures taken to the Member.
Article 5 Exemption of the Company’s Liability
The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to Applicant or Member in connection with the application or use of the Service in any case including the following cases:
- ①the Company does not approve an application for membership registration of the Service or the Company suspends a Member’s use of this Service temporarily or deletes a Member’s membership registration of the Service.
- ②the Service is/was not provided normally for any reason including failure or malfunction of system or communication line.
- ③the Company temporarily suspends or permanently terminates the provision of the Service.
- ④the Company loses or divulges any Applicant or Member’s personal information.
- ⑤a scheduled Competition is canceled or a Competition being held is temporarily suspended or permanently terminated.
- ⑥it was not possible to play a Game normally in a Match for any reason including failure or malfunction of system or communication line.
- ⑦a Member suffers any damage caused by another Member or any other third party.
Article 6 Consent for The Use of Personal Information
- The Applicant shall agree that the Company uses his/her personal information for making the decision whether to approve his/her membership registration of the Service and providing the Service.
Article 7 Governing Law and Jurisdiction